Go more places with the EXO2s sonde!
The more maneuverable monitoring platform.
We have heard from customers who need the payload and capabilities of YSI’s best-in-class EXO2 sonde, but in spaces and places that can’t accommodate the EXO2. EXO2s is a customized, batteryless sonde that comes with the same warranty and capabilities as the EXO2, and is ideal for specialized applications such as:
• Attachment to an AUV or aerial drone
• Integration with a buoy
• Horizontal profiling where light weight is optimal
Highest Data Quality
Onboard monitoring systems verify sensor operation
7 universal ports for allow for any combination of smart sensors or the central wiper
Best-in-class wiper technology
The toughest grade parts guarantee operation well into the future
EXO can plug-and-play into marine, estuarine, freshwater, and groundwater monitoring systems
Discover how less size can bring more value
to your science with the following benefits:
Take off the strain, with a
30% reduction in weight.
Go new places, with a
33% reduction in length.
Explore your environment,
with AUV’s or drones.
Expand your integrated system,
and maximize your limited space.
Lose the Alkalines,
and save on maintenance.
Smart Sondes and Sensors
EXO is an extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensors for different applications in minutes
Smart Sensor Options:
• Conductivity/Temperature (wiped and non-wiped)
• Dissolved Oxygen
• ISEs (Ammonium, Chloride, and Nitrate)
• pH (guarded and unguarded)
• pH & ORP (guarded and unguarded)
• Total Algae (Chlorophyll + Phycocyanin and Phycoerythrin)
Other Available Parameters
• Absolute Pressure
• DO% Local
• Guage Pressure
• nLF Conductivity
• Specific Conductivity
• Total Dissolved Solids
• Total Suspended Solids
• Water Density
EXO sondes and sensors are tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times.
Monitor without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the smart sensor design make them rugged and durable:
• Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
• Isolated components prevent short circuits
• Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leaks
• High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
• Built-in anti-fouling systems protect data integrity
• Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
Other EXO Sonde Options
• EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
• EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
• EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper