The parameters you need, without the features you don’t!
Offering the greatest value of any sonde available on the market, EXO3 combines the maneuverability of the EXO1 with the powerful antifouling wiper of the EXO2.
EXO3 is a purpose-built sonde for monitoring major water quality parameters, including: pH, conductivity, temperature, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen.
Highest Data Quality
Onboard monitoring systems verify sensor operation
5 universal ports for allow for any combination of smart sensors or the central wiper
Best-in-class wiper technology
The toughest grade parts guarantee operation well into the future
EXO can plug-and-play into marine, estuarine, freshwater, and groundwater monitoring systems
Additional Benefits Only from EXO3
The best priced, highest-quality sonde for
baseline water quality monitoring.
Flexibility to switch from continuous monitoring to
spot sampling with a lighter, shorter form factor.
Integral SDI-12 communications makes it ideal for existing data collection
platforms and installations. (Including replacement of 6-Series sondes.)
Smart Sondes and Sensors
EXO is an extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensors for different applications in minutes
Smart Sensor Options:
• Conductivity/Temperature (wiped and non-wiped)
• Dissolved Oxygen
• ISEs (Ammonium, Chloride, and Nitrate)
• pH (guarded and unguarded)
• pH & ORP (guarded and unguarded)
• Total Algae (Chlorophyll + Phycocyanin and Phycoerythrin)
Other Available Parameters
• Absolute Pressure
• DO% Local
• Guage Pressure
• nLF Conductivity
• Specific Conductivity
• Total Dissolved Solids
• Total Suspended Solids
• Water Density
EXO sondes and sensors are tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times.
Monitor without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the smart sensor design make them rugged and durable:
• Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
• Isolated components prevent short circuits
• Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leaks
• High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
• Built-in anti-fouling systems protect data integrity
• Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
Monitoring Made Mobile
EXO makes it easy to view data in the field. The EXO Handheld offers a dedicated, streamlined interface to EXO sondes. EXO GO uses Bluetooth to connect any Windows OS device to a submerged EXO sonde.
Other EXO Sonde Options
• EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
• EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
• EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment