ProDIGITAL Platform for Enhanced Versatility
Connect any ProDIGITAL integrated probe/cable assembly the ProSolo to form a complete sampling system. Probe assemblies are user-replaceable with cable lengths ranging from 1- to 100-meters.
ODO® Sensor Technology
Dissolved oxygen measurement technology has advanced from electrochemical sensors, such as polarographic and galvanic, to luminescent-based, optical sensors. YSI optical DO sensors are non-consumptive, meaning oxygen is not consumed during the measurement. As a result, there is no flow dependence or stirring required with ODO, allowing for the most accurate readings in the field.
Advantages over electrochemical sensors include:
- Higher accuracy with no stir dependence
- Less drift over time; holds calibration longer
- Less maintenance; no membranes or electrolyte
ProDIGITAL Smart Sensors
In addition to utilizing the most advanced DO sensing technology, the ProSolo incorporates smart sensor technology that enables sensors to be automatically recognized by the handheld. Additionally, DIGITAL sensors store calibration data, so probe assemblies can be swapped between handhelds without the need for re-calibration.
EPA Approved Methodology
The optical BOD (OBOD) sensor utilizes EPA approved methodology for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD and CBOD, while ODO/T probe assemblies utilize EPA approved methodology for compliance reporting of Dissolved Oxygen.
Provides Years of Sampling for All Field Conditions
The ProSolo handheld meets the demands of true field work with a rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) and a military-spec (MS) cable connector. Rigorously drop tested from all angles, the handheld features a 3-year warranty, while a 2-year warranty is included with the probe assembly and ODO Cap.
Advanced Data Management
ProSolo includes KorDSS Software, a powerful data management program for easy 2-way communication between the meter and a PC. A unique data backup feature allows for the export of data to a USB flash drive (included) in csv format without having to connect to a computer.
Convenient Sampling Experience
- Ergonomic handheld for a comfortable grip
- Easy-to-read color display and backlit keypad
- Large onboard memory with storage capacity for over 100,000 data sets
- Site ID and Data ID tag capabilities for data organization
- Data export directly to USB flash drive (included)
- Single cable design for probe assembly lengths ranging from 1- to 100-meters
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is user-replaceable
- Simple and quick calibration procedures